So what is a Cement Foaming Agent?
Concrete/cement foaming agent indicates an admixture that can lessen the area stress of liquid and produce a considerable volume of uniform and secure foam, that is utilized to produce foam concrete.
The foaming agent is actually a substance that can make its aqueous solution produce a massive level of foam when mechanical force is introduced straight into the air. This type of material is actually a surfactant or surface-active material. The essence of a Cement foaming agent is its surface-active effect. Without surface activity, foaming cannot occur, and it cannot become a foaming agent. Surface activity is the core of foaming.
The purpose of cement foaming agent
The primary purpose of a cement foaming agent would be to promote the foaming of cement paste to form lightweight concrete. Cement foaming agents can produce bubbles through chemical reactions, causing the cement slurry to get a large number of pores throughout the construction process, thereby reducing the density of concrete and making it lightweight, with thermal insulation, heat insulation, sound absorption, as well as other excellent properties.
Cement foaming agents can also enhance the mechanical properties of concrete, enhance its compressive strength and tensile strength, and improve its durability and frost resistance. Furthermore, cement foaming agents can also enhance the fluidity and plasticity of concrete, making it easier to construct and shape.
12 features and advantages of foaming agent
- It has compressive strength and anti-aging properties: Although traditional chemical insulation materials can achieve thermal insulation effects, their compressive strength and anti-aging properties have not been able to meet the needs. Lightweight foamed cement can totally solve this issue. , a replacement for traditional insulation materials
- It is actually lightweight: its density can reach 200-1600kg/m3, which effectively decreases the load of the building.
- Good high-temperature resistance: The applicable temperature of foamed cement can reach above 250-300C, while the benzene board will soften and undergo chemical reactions above 75C.
- Boost the stability and life of the insulation layer: The foamed cement thermal layer features a high amount of stability and anti-aging properties, effectively making certain the indoor floor is flat and not cracked. Its lifespan is 5.10 times that of the benzene board. It is made of perlite particles. Greater than five times
- Great thermal insulation: The thermal conductivity is .08w/mk, that is 20-30 times that of ordinary cement.
- It has good compressive strength: when the density is 350kg/m3, the compressive strength is 6kg/cm2 in 7 days and 9kg/cm2 in 28 days.
- Good moisture resistance: You will see no condensation round the warm water pipes during heating, and you will see no splitting involving the layers.
- Good bonding: The material utilized in foamed cement is cement, which has an exceptional bond using the upper and lower layers and definately will not cause hollowing or collapse of the ground.
- Fast construction speed: each shift can construct 3000-4000 square meters, saving the construction period
- Good integrity: One-time pouring has no gaps and interruptions and can be combined entirely using the cast-in-place floor slab and mortar layer to create a whole.
- It has an anti-permeability effect: As a result of porous and integral nature of foamed cement, the anti-permeability is more than six times stronger compared to ordinary floor slabs.
- Fireproof: Foamed cement is an inorganic material (cement) that does not burn and for that reason has good fire resistance. When used on buildings, it may enhance the fireproof performance of the building.
What are the types of cement foaming agents?
Plant-based cement foaming agent
It utilizes imported high-grade natural plant polymer products as basic materials and it is generated via a collection of complicated chain reactions. The product is actually a pure and clear oily liquid with a light yellow color. It is really not responsive to difficult water, non-toxic, odor-free, and sediment-free. The PH worth is near neutral, non-corrosive to cement and steel, and does not contaminate the setting. The frothing representative is storage-resistant, hard to degrade, has exceptional frothing performance, rich foam, and modest foam stability. Utilizing this frothing agent to help make foamed cement provides the features of reduced usage, affordability, stability, and high quality. Each barrel of frothing agent (200kg) can generate 500 m2 of foamed cement, so it is commonly found in floor home heating jobs. In roofing insulation projects, building prices can be considerably minimized.
Animal-based cement foaming agent
It uses selected animal (cow, sheep) keratin because the primary raw material and it is made through several hydrolysis reactions, heating and dissolving, dilution, filtration, and high-temperature shrinkage. It is actually produced using imported advanced equipment and also the latest manufacturing technology. Strict quality management is implemented throughout the production process. The product is actually a deep brown viscous liquid with low impurity content, light irritating odor, uniform quality, audio quality consistency, outstanding foaming, and ideal foam stability; it really is a new generation of animal-based cement foaming agents. As a result of high surface strength of the foam created by this foaming agent, the foam is extremely stable. The bubbles of the foamed cement made with it have been in a closed state independent of each other, and there is absolutely no link between the bubbles. The permeability resistance of the foamed cement products is very high. In the same density, in contrast to foamed cement made with plant-based foaming agents, it has better sealing as well as heat preservation properties and higher strength.
The applications of cement foaming agent
- Construction area
Cement foaming agents are popular inside the construction area and are mainly utilized to produce lightweight concrete, thermal insulation materials, thermal insulation materials, sound-absorbing materials, etc. Lightweight wet-condensation materials have the benefits of lightweight thermal insulation, sound absorption, etc. They may be popular in building walls, floors, roofs, partitions, as well as other components. Thermal insulation materials can be used building insulation, heat insulation, fire protection, etc. Sound-absorbing materials can be used building sound insulation and noise reduction.
- Road area
Cement foaming agents will also be utilized in the broad area and are mainly utilized to produce lightweight pavement materials, sound insulation materials, waterproof materials, etc. Lightweight pavement materials have the benefits of light, wear resistance, and anti-aging and can reduce road noise and vibration. Sound insulation materials can be used road sound insulation, noise reduction, etc. Waterproof materials can be used road waterproofing and anti-seepage.
- Bridge area
Cement foaming agents will also be utilized in the bridge area, mainly utilized to produce lightweight bridge decks, sound insulation materials, waterproof materials, etc. Lightweight bridge deck has the benefits of being lightweight, high strength, and good durability, which can detect the weight of the bridge and extend the service life of the bridge. Sound insulation and waterproof materials can be used bridge sound insulation, waterproofing, etc.
Top Quality Foaming Agent Supplier
Trunnano Info Technology Co., Ltd is actually a supplier of concrete additives, which can be concrete foaming agent and relative products with over 12 years experience with nano-building energy conservation and nanotechnology development. It accepts payment via Bank Card, T/T, West Union and Paypal. Trunnano will ship the goods to customers overseas through FedEx, DHL, by air, or by sea. If you are looking for high quality concrete Additives, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry. ([email protected])